In Microsoft Outlook, you can view multiple calendars at the same time, either side-by-side or overlaid into one merged calendar. This can include your calendars, shared calendars from other people and SharePoint calendars.
Open Calendars in Side-by-Side View
- In Calendar, in the Navigation Pane, select the check box of another calendar that you want to view.
- The calendar that you selected opens next to the calendar that already appears.
Open Calendars in Overlay View
- Once you have multiple calendars displayed side-by-side, you can overlay them to view appointments together.
- Click the small arrow in the Calendar title tab to overlay that calendar with the one to its left.
- Repeat step 2 to view as many calendars that you wish to overlay.
- To go back to side-by-side view, click the arrow again and the overlay is removed.
- To remove calendars from this view, click the X in the Calendar tab.