The Account Sponsorship Application enables all full-time employees to create, manage, and expire student worker email accounts
A "sponsor" vouches for an individual or individuals so that they can have an account that allows them access to University resources. These accounts include:
- NetID affiliate accounts for those who need temporary access
- NetIDwork accounts for student employees
- NetIDAdmin accounts for those who need administrative access to systems
Access the Account Sponsorship Application
- Navigate to https://netid.uconn.edu
- Log in with your University NetID and password
- Click "Account Sponsorship" in the top menu
- View a listing of sponsored accounts and tools to manage access
- Expect to receive periodic email reminders from this system when accounts are expiring.
Get a demo of the App with Raul Potenciano, SAIT's Client Support Manager by contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.