eGoldFax: cloud faxing allows departments to re-route incoming faxes from the MFD on campus to a secure folder on a department drive.
- Incoming faxes will be automatically routed to a folder on the department R:\ drive
- This process takes about 5-10 minutes to complete
- Outgoing faxes with no private or confidential data can be sent to <fax number>@egoldfax.com (for example firstname.lastname@example.org)
- When staff return to the office, the outgoing fax functionality on your MFD will continue to work as normal
- Do not SEND faxes with private or confidential data. If staff members need to send files with private or confidential data, contact SAIT for assistance with using the secure Filelocker service at filelocker.uconn.edu